HIGH PERFORMANCE BIKE CLEANER.
Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash contains a premium blend of biodegradable surfactants.
It will clean every part of your bike safely, and with ease.
Even without any harsh chemicals, our salt-free formula provides a powerful, penetrating action!
It will do the work for you and removes ingrained dirt, mud, grime and even sand and clay stains! Leaving a streak-free finish! Product comes with trigger. Also available as 5L & 25L Concentrated Refills!
Comes with trigger.
Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash is 100% salt-free, with no corrosive components (including acids/alkalines) in the product making it the safest cleaner on the market!
Fully biodegradable with recyclable packaging.
Completely safe to use on all surfaces including paints, plastics, anodised parts, sensitive metals (including aluminium) and carbon fibre.
Safe for use on all E-Bikes.
Tough on dirt but gentle to your bike and its parts. Our Bike Wash will remove mud, dirt and grime with ease, whilst also removing sand and clay stains! Can also be used on your kit, boots and helmets.
High-foaming product that clings to your bike and does the work for you!
Contains UV protection to protect your paint colours from fading in sunlight.
- Rinse excess dirt off bike.
- Product is ready to use. Simply attach trigger and spray away!
- Apply Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash, leaving to soak for 15-20 minutes (5 minutes if in a rush). The longer soak time, the better the results as it is non-aggressive!
- Agitate with a brush or sponge if required for stubborn dirt.
- Rinse off.
- For best results use Pro-GreenMX After-Shine following.
- For kits: add at least 500ml of product into a bucket of warm water and submerge your kit inside.
- You can also throw in your goggles and straps before leaving to soak overnight.
- The following morning, remove your goggles and straps and rinse under a tap until all chemical excess has been removed then leave to air dry.
- With trousers, place these on the floor and agitate the bottom area with a sweeping brush to loosen excess dirt before placing directly into your washing machine, alongside kit top.
- Wash your kit at 30 degrees on a normal wash or sports wash.
- At the end of the wash cycle your kit will be the cleanest you have seen it since the day you purchased it!
- For boots and helmets: simply spray product all over and leave to soak for 15 minutes before agitating with a brush/sponge if required. Rinse off!
Availability: If the ADD TO CART button is visible this item is in stock and can be despatched the same day if ordered before: 2pm (Mon-Fri) Next working day delivery available for mainland UK. Please allow an extra day for Scottish Highlands & Islands
You may return items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs for orders over £25 or if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). We would expect the return to be in the original undamaged packaging and in resalable condition.
You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.